Our driveways are designed for standard domestic and light commercial vehicles and require little maintenance. Just follow the instructions below:
- Avoid parking on your driveway for at least three days after it has been laid
- Clean the surface once or twice a year with a hosepipe and stiff brush
- Cool down tarmac driveways with a hosepipe in extreme weather conditions
- Avoid using power steering when your car is stationary
- Do not place skips or heavy materials directly on the surface of your driveway
- Avoid driving and parking vehicles on the edges of your driveway
- Drive on and off slowly, turning out, or in, too quickly may lead to scarring
- Use ice removing products (salt/grit) sparingly and wash them away after use
- Use weed killer to remove moss and weeds from the joints of block paving
- Replace any missing jointing material with kiln dried joint sand
Your 2-year warranty covers the repair of driveways and pathways and other hard standing areas in the case of detective materials and substandard workmanship. It also includes the reinstatement of materials removed for any other works undertaken as part of your warranty.
In most cases repairs do not require the whole area to be resurfaced. Any reinstatement work will be carried out using complementary materials. It is impossible to achieve a perfect match, but any noticeable difference should diminish with weathering over time.
Your 2-year warranty does not cover general wear and tear, or accidental damage caused by power steering, the use of inappropriate cleaning materials, or overloading.